Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ski Trip to Porters

On Wednesday Year 4's and  up went to Porters, we had to get up very early, ow-man! The teacher called the roll to see if any one was away but only one person wasn't there. After the roll was called we went onto the bus WEEE!!!!!!!! the bus was off. On the bus we passed a giant donut and it had rainbow sprinkles on it. When we were half way up the mountain mostly everyone started screaming, they thought they were going to fall down the mountain. We had to go to a little room to get our gear. I had to get a snowboard and some snowboard boots then we got split into groups. When I went up the slope I saw Grace own the slope, she zoomed down the hill then Reuben, Xavier, Lochlan, Jesse and more people zoomed down the hill. When I got up the hill my heart was pumping, my Mum said 'Go!". I zoomed down the mountain too! I heard my Mum clapping from behind me. When I stopped I was so happy with myself. I had a fantastic day snowboarding, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment