Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

100wc

I was going home when I just suspected 3 humungous bull's I went to go and
See want we're they .when I got there there was a big big door.i went
In and I could not bless my eyes.i slow...a dragon territory I fret out
I went to go bake to my dad's house. But one of the little dragon I
Trit over. Sadly the big big dragon the mum. Slow me. She was the queen
Of dragons but she was really nice to people she was a very very beautiful .
After 40 days she was like my pet. One day my dad asked me. We're are
You going? I said do not freaked out but I am seeing a dragon what ever said my dad come with me and I can show you when my dad sore the pet dragon
Grand at him I said this is my dad dad this is my pet dragon10 days later
My dad decided that we could live with the pet dragon.

By Monica.b


No comments:

Post a Comment