Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Suddenly the pain in my arm. I was in a dark cave it was very spooky in there. Suddenly I saw a train. I jumped In the train. And there was a person in the train. He looked so evil. So I decided to ask him if he was a bad guy or a good guy. He said he was a good guy. Then I shook his hand. And suddenly his hand was all wrinkly. Suddenly I shook his hand and. He broke my left arm. I was bleeding like a monster. He tricked me. Then he punched me in the face. He was really evil like really evil. Then suddenly a nother guy was going to help me. But he tricked me. He was getting my hole body injured . He stabbed me in the stomach. He had blood tearing in his ferry huge eyes. He got me really good. He was really mean. And evil. He kicked me in the face out of the train. He's still on the train. He has fire all over his face. Now I've got fire all over my face. He was making the train go faster and faster I was on the train track. He was going faster and faster. Then he cut my arm off 7 times. And my arm and legs and nose were all gone. Then he jumped off the train on to me. He kepped punching me. In the face. I had all blood all over me. He said shut up. Then Kobe came to help me. He jumped from out of no where. He was punching him. He was bleeding like a monster. Then I got injured by Isaiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment